Development of Imperialism games can refer to:
- Serious coding that can result in a "mod" or new version of the game.
Desired features in future versionsEdit
- Main article: Imp3 wish list
- Imperial Agenda - including a note from a Frog City developer (in 2005) doubting if there would be a commercial "Imperialism III" but saying he would like to work on it if it eventuated
- Imperialism Remake (or whatever new name Trilarion gives the project) -Serious attempt at remake, driven by Trilarion
- Discussion on Yahoo Groups
- "Great powers" game in development by Slovakians seeking $US150,000 and expecting to have it finished by August 2019 - " intention is to create the best historical turn based strategy game for PC."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.